Sunday, September 06, 2015

Game Rivalries

I don't worry about which is "better" when comparing, for example; Quake to Unreal. I played both anyway! Same with Sonic and Mario, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I played Doom, Tekken, Dune, Command and Conquer, I never worried about certain games being alike and choosing a favourite. I just loved them all. And I still do. I loved Jazz Jackrabbit even though it reminded me of Duke Nukem (original sidescroller). And I loved Commander Keen too... I bet I'm repeating myself but the truth is, games are great and there's no need to say one is better than another if they both have good points. Play them all and you get more out of it. Ahhhh, Wolfenstein 3D... I miss you. Bring back all the old games, someone! Steam??? Original MK trilogy!!!! *sigh* Rise of the Triad I think it was called was great, it was the first time I played multiplayer. Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max Hit The Road... Jolly fun point and click games. Ok ok will stop talking. 

No comments: