Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tea Rant, number...I lost count.

I love tea. :)
In the morning I drink Earl Grey (Twinings) with milk. Or maybe a tea with chocolate added.
Then I might have black Chai (Planet Organic) later on, at about 10-ish.
I might also have Assam (Organic, Hartley and Sons, can't find any other pure Assam that's cheaper :( ) or black Rose French Vanilla (Dilmah). Both with milk also. I will have perhaps Nilgiri and milk later in the afternoon, or a Monkey Pick Oolong.
I don't put sugar or honey in my tea these days. Sugar seems to have a bad effect on me.
I love tea... at work there is a spice blend without any tea added, and I sometimes drink that in the morning or with my lunch. I have that with milk too. Most tea I have with milk except for green or oolong. You can actually get milk tea that is green or oolong but to me that's odd.
This may seem a dull topic but it is also delicious! Oh I forgot, I like Rooibos (any brand, but I do like the Dilmah one) but I found a new Spice Rooibos by I think Healtheries or Red Seal that I like. It's great with milk and its even good cold, so I can leave it for later when I need a pick-me-up.
Ahhhh, tea. I love Cocoa Chai black the most, I really do. I used to love the Rose French Vanilla black but lately my love has waned. I would like to try more and more teas as I go through life. That is my interest lately.
:D
Blogging is so great to just write out my thoughts, ideas, likes and dislikes, just for my own amusement.
It's true that other people may read it but all in all, they skip boring posts like this so it's ok to just type away merrily. Writing my thoughts helps cleanse my pallet. Is that the correct spelling? Not sure. I know pallet is a gastronomical term but really, my brain tastes what I read and hear and think like a gourmet. I can feel sick from reading something badly written or unpleasant, so really my brain is like a literary stomach.

Btw just have to mention again, can't wait to play Black 2 and White 2. Have to save to buy a DSi XL first. Red. Shinyyyy reddddd. <3 it.="it." love="love" p="p">

No comments: