Monday, September 12, 2005

Your Profile @ sms.ac!

Your Profile
Zodiac: Aquarius
Language: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christianity
Education: Tell you later
Occupation: Other
Smoker: Don't Smoke
Drinker: Don't Drink
Status: I'll tell you later

Personality:
• Artistic
• Independent
• Intelligent

My Interests:
• Eat
• Write

My Sports:
I'll tell you later

My Music:
• Alternative
• Christian/Gospel
• Classical
• Electronic/Techno
• Latin
• Metal
• Opera
• Pop
• Punk
• R & B
• Rap/Hip-Hop
• Rock

What I'm Looking for: The perfect apple pie.
My Turn Ons: I'll tell you later

In My Own Words:
I am a genius. I am also an artist. I am a poet, a writer. I am quite abrasive. However since I am a recluse, this is ok, as people are usually spared my personality.

My Preferences:
My Party Style: Quiet Observer
My ideal place to live: In the Heart of the City
My sense of humor: Silly
My fashion sense: Not Winning any Fashion Awards.

My Q and A:
If I could be anywhere right now, I would be: At the dairy...
The celebrity I resemble most is: Rove McManus!!!!
The last great book I read: Anything by Wodehouse.


http://beta.sms.ac/HomePage/Default.aspx
sms.ac, free texting to friend's mobile phones online!

That was my profile as I was forced to make it. However, if I had my way, it would be so much better. Never mind! I just love the image I got from someones website. I'll post it right now.

No comments: