Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Well then, *&^%. And also, *&^$#. :D

Just realised something.
First of all, it's no fun destroying another player in a battle if you are stronger than they are it's just freakin' pointless.
But that wasn't what I wanted to say.
I've forgotten now...
Ummm....
Oh yes, I realised that if I have to see ads on the internet, I hate them less if they are in a language I think is interesting or classy.
Like Italian.
How about that.
Irritation failed to erupt when I was forced to close an ad page that just popped up, simply because it was in Italian, and I didn't understand it.
So it didn't force itself into my consciousness as much.
So it wasn't as annoying.
So I closed it with a cheerful 'Hmm! That was less infuriating than usual!'

In other news, maybe I have an anger problem.
I do sometimes shout at people on the TV, and sometimes I get angry at DJs on the radio.
On the other hand, they are usually the types of people who are annoying.
Professional annoying $%^ks.
Like my censor there?
It is so much fun.
To censor things.
Like the other day I went to the ^%$# and bought some *&^@.
:D

I swear I am not a man, btw.

No comments: