Sunday, March 24, 2013

Is it really March already? Ah well.

Happy Easter (soon).
Ummmm anyway, I meant to say, Happy New Year, but it's late March already...
My bad.
No postings.
Ah well, since I don't know if anyone reads it, it's ok to just post whatever, whenever.
Right?
Of course! Mochiron!
Now I want Mochi Choco...
This is what happens when I answer my own rhetorical questions...
I missed my first post of the year which I like to do in January.
Let's pretend, (said Alice Liddell to Kitty) that it is January!
Wow, last year just flew by.
Time flies, tempus fugit. Is that correct?
Who cares, it's pretentious to spout Latin cliques, anyhow.
I may not be at this job much longer. They want to shave my already minimum hours. They already pay me just above minimum wage. I hope I can get a pay rise before they cut my hours. I want to work in JAPANNNNNNNN.....................
But mostly because if I don't do it, I will always wonder what it would have been like. I know it will be very hard for me though... Ah well, life is sometimes about taking risks.
Reading all the Baum 'OZ' books I can find. Some are more interesting than others. Poor man, forced to write book after book, even though he didn't want to continue after like the 6th one. I wonder if J.K. Rowling felt like she was rushed after the third or fourth Potter book...
Well, I will try to get to Japan somehow. Hopefully by next year it should be sorted. Must try. Must do my best.
:)
TTFN, ta-ta for now. :)
Thanks, Tigger. Good little abbreviation there.

1 comment:

Tensai said...

Ok so I changed my mind... Not in a rush to go to Japan after all. I need to stay at this job. It's good for me.