Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Well how about that.

I am actually both xenophobic and a xenophiliac.
How odd.
But I suppose that's what it is like for a person with extreme moods.
I assure you most of what is odd about me is not deliberate.

My blood type is B+, if I remember correctly.
I don't really think blood-type horoscopes are very accurate though.

Also, the other day, I realised something.
I had lost weight, and hadn't really noticed.
After a long time worrying, I finally stopped worrying and somehow the weight has dropped a bit.
People say things like, 'You look so good!' Or, 'You've lost heaps of weight!'
But whenever they say things like that, don't you kind of think to yourself, 'So I was ugly and fat before but you didn't want to say?'
Typical!
Typical human reaction.
It's good to be human.

I used to think I wasn't a human, not like other people, maybe an alien or a robot.
But I think people who are not neuro-typicals often think themselves to be less than others.
If you get called weird and bullied or shunned often enough, you start to think you are not human.
Thank God I learned about my autism.
I am so happy now.
There was an answer, and it wasn't a terrible thing after all.
And I am not alone.
So pleased.

No comments: