Monday, September 19, 2011

Final note (yeah right).

Two beefs with Pokemon Black and White now (and I guess they are only minor). Ok ok it's actually three. Firstly to quickly say I wanna be able to access Pokemon Cafe in the DW. Secondly, I want N back, to battle. Thirdly, I forgot... what it was...
ARGH!
Oh yeah, I wanna battle all the gym leaders again like in HG and SS. That is actually really good.
I can't remember what the actual third one was so that will do.
I guess I'm just sad that it's over so fast. I mean, I tried to take my time so I clocked it in... no, it was less than three months. I wanted to drag it out over four months for the four seasons, but I got impatient. There is only so much you can do over and over, after all.
Ah I remember. It is to do with events and event Pokemon. In my country we can't access any events except what Australia can get, and even then we don't have as many gaming stores that do events. So a lotta us fans are way limited. Like me.
I just wish Nintendo would work on that for us here In NZ.
In other news, Rugby World Cup (I should be ok to say it in full on my own blog I hope), Ireland beat Australia. I was shocked. Also, Japan's try against us was AWESOME. Everyone watching was going 'YEAH JAPAN!' I bet. I know I was. And then the kick they got afterward went right over the goal, another few points, AMAZING.
I hate rugby, but that was awesome.
So pleased.
Sorry for Australia though.
Good on ya, Irish boys.
I guess... haha.
Kind of feeling like, 'Hey, Australia is good too!', all protective all of a sudden.
Well, that's that.
I think I complained about Pkmn B and W already but it's kind of a yearning. I've clocked all my games, just waiting for an event we can participate in now.
And no I don't mean lame stuff like Iris's Hydreigon or whatever. I mean, some of the hard to get legend or whatever they can offer. I want 'em! I want that musical horse one. Forgot the name... But it's cute!

No comments: